vendredi 15 février 2013

Place de la Bastille - Paris

Place de la Bastille Paris - Février 2013

Bonnie's Pdpa challenge this week is to create a photo with her texture Bamboo Dreams.
A red street light reminds me the red lanterns that are visible now all over Paris during the
Chinese New Year celebrations. This texture was perfect for my pic. Thank's Bonnie!

8 commentaires:

  1. The angle you shot makes for a great compostion. Lovely processing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Not only beautiful - but interesting! Thank you for linking up with Photo Art Friday, Paulina.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. clever and wondrous use of the texture!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. So many little details make this a very interesting piece. I love the red light, the angel image and the berries in the upper right corner.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. love the picture itself, but with the texture it looks amazing.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. I agree - the texture is perfect for this image. I wish I was in Paris!

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank's for your visit! A comment is always appreciated...