mardi 4 décembre 2012

Charlie Chaplin visiting Paris

ENTERTAINERS is the Collage Obsession challenge theme this week.
I used Charlie Chaplin as main character...

Credits to:
Paris background photo + Dark background photo: Photo libre
Clown in the front on the left: Is my own pic
2 textures: Blank page background texture + Signed and Sealed texture from Pixel Dust Photo Art
Laughing man: Artfreebies
Girls: Magic moonlight studio
Pierrot: ? If anybody knows thank's for telling me...

8 commentaires:

  1. Beautiful collage. You really did a nice mix of elements.

  2. Gorgeous piece, Pauliina! Love the Paris background!

  3. Upea kollaasi. Mielenkiintoisia elementtejä.

  4. Beautiful! Too bad it doesn't look like he's appreciating Paris very much :).

  5. I beautiful homage to Chaplin. Love it!

  6. Hi Pauliina
    I just love this collage with all colors, photos and tubes.


Thank's for your visit! A comment is always appreciated...