mardi 8 mars 2011

NOIR - BLANC - ROSE / BLACK - WHITE - PINK

Inspiration Avenue a lancé un challenge sur le thème
Noir - Blanc - Rose pour cette semaine. 
Voici ma participation... 
J'adore ces couleurs!

Inspiration Avenue has a color challenge this week with the colors 
Black - White - Pink.
This is what I did.
I love theese colors!

Credits to:
Flowers + statue/ Pics shot by me

10 commentaires:

  1. love this. it gave me a giggle...you must have a great sense of humor!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow, he is a dapper guy! This is so pretty, with a touch of whimsy...I love it!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I LOVe this- so elegant at the same time as it manages to be whimsical. The bow was the perfect finishing touch!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Such an interesting composition... Love that bow tie!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Wow. This is great...love your imagination!
    xo

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. This is a beautiful image and it really made me smile too. Very cool!

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Great take on the IA challenge. I like the pink polka dot bow tie on the statue, the use of text & blossom. Very clever.

    Kat :-)

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank's for your visit! A comment is always appreciated...