dimanche 9 janvier 2011

Vintage Lady



It's already the 9th of january and I haven't yet done a photo challenge...
I've become a real fan of theese challenges. You get in touch with so many talented and wonderful artists! I love doing theese!!! Unfortunately I have a lot of work during the next months so I want be able to do all of theme even if I wanted to...
We'll wait and see...

Jeanette posted this photo for the challenge Vintage Lady at Soartful Challenges. Her image comes from Vintage feedsacks


Credits to:
Paris journal texte - The vintage moth at percy and bloom
Old book - So sorry I can't remember where I found it. If anyone knows let me know!
Photo from Parc St Cloud - Pic taken by me
Vintage flower frame - Magic moonlight studio

10 commentaires:

  1. OMG!! this is absolutely stunning!! BRAVO!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Paullina, this is so beautiful. I love how you have used your own photo to be the background. She looks so perfect in this setting.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Paulina, This is gorgeous. I love this scene. Thanks for being Soartful this week. I look forward to seeing you when your time allows. Beautiful piece.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Upea kuva, tulee mieleen F. Hodgson Burnettin "Salainen puutarha". /Emilia

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. This is stunning. The background is perfect for the image.

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Skulle ju svara på din fråga också, och nej jag är inte i samma bransch, men mina mönster kanske kommer med på ett hörn framöver...;)

    Kram

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hej!
    Hoppas allt är bra med dig!
    Vi kommer att åka till Paris.
    Håller på för fullt med utställningen.
    Muminhuset var på tillfälligt besök i Stockholm.
    ha det fint!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Vi har bokat in flera leverantörer på PV så vi känner oss redan stressade. Vi är där på tisdagen. Jag hör av mig om vi får någon tid över. Ha det fint så länge!
    M

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank's for your visit! A comment is always appreciated...