mardi 21 décembre 2010

LET'S PARTY!!!

It's time to PARTY!!!!!
TAKE A WORLD's challenge this week is CELEBRATE...
Have Fun!
I wish you all a wonderful Christmas!!!

Credits to:
The party girl / TACK-O-RAMA
Ballons / FREE-EXTRAS
Birthday cake / HERE

11 commentaires:

  1. Hi Paulina,
    Sounds like fun, I will try to make it ☺
    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I really enjoy visiting your Portfolio-Book. I didn't know you are a Fashionista! my major is Fashion Design too! I haven't make clothes in ages, it will come back some day. Nice visiting you and enjoy the party! Have a wonderful Christmas Cheers☺☺☺
    MoMeMa

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Very vibrant & fun party piece, Pauliina, enjoy your Christmas 'celebrations' in Paris!!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. What a great picture. Its so vibrant and it litterly screams Party! The strawberries look grand.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. What an absolutely joyful entry for celebrate...awesome artwork Pauliina...and I love your blog snow it's wonderful. I am wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a fantastic New Year!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. What a happy interpretation of this week's challenge. ..... and I'm listening to Nat King Cole singing "Unforgettable". What more can I ask? Well done! Happy holiday season to you and yours!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. ∗J∗O∗Y∗E∗U∗X∗ ∗N∗O∗E∗L∗

    Anne♥

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. ♫•*¨*•.¸¸ merry xmas ¸¸.•*¨*•♫

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Oh wow! What a fantastically colorful and joyful way to celebrate. I love your artwork. Absolutely stunning and creative.

    Happy New Year!

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. je profite de mon passage chez toi pour souhaiter que tous tes voeux pour cette nouvelle année se réalisent.... et bien sûr, de jolies réals...
    bisous

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank's for your visit! A comment is always appreciated...