jeudi 4 novembre 2010

WONDERLAND - walking in the sky


Kimmie did it again. She found a marvellous photo of this young lady (Original Photo from Stockxchng. Photographer unknown). It's up to us what we want to do with it... 
Her DIGITAL WHISPER challenge this time is called "WONDERLAND"
Do you want to try?
The frame ground + ephemera image are all from Karen, GRAPHICS FAIRY
She made me discover: La Miette Bricole and Sylvie in France 
who has created the French Ephemera image.
And if you hadn't noticed - I'm into the bubbles...

11 commentaires:

  1. You know you wow me every time! You have such an extraordinary creative mine. Provo!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh Bravo Paulina...extraordinary artwork...Fantastic!!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Marvellous work.Stunning design. xx

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. This looks sensational Paulina !
    I love the soft touch and your scenery !
    Perfect how you've add the bubble in her hand !
    A small but clever detail !!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. tu t'eclates Pauliina avec tes photos montage!! Une pro de photoshop !! superbe!! Bises

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Very dreamy piece. Nice effect with the bubbles! Such beautiful blogs you have, Pauliina. I LOVE them both and have them both on my blog now so I can watch them. Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your kind comments. :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Hi Paulina,
    Thanks for your comment on my inspirations on WONDERLAND. I love what you have created too! Me2, I'm fascinated by bubbles and being creative by using them in Digital Arts.
    Big Hugs,
    MoMeMa

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. This is wonderful! I love the layers and the perspective you've managed to create and I adore that she is holding a bubble in her hand!

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank's for your visit! A comment is always appreciated...