mercredi 10 novembre 2010

Little Fisherman Girl...

Voici un montage photo de Saint-Malo pour le défi lancé chez ART CREATIONS FRIDAY
Le texte "Darling" vient de chez The Graphics Fairy

This background photo is from Saint-Malo and I shot it there last weekend. So this is my contribution for ART CREATIONS FRIDAY  collage. The "Darling" texte is from  The Graphics Fairy







  




                 Saint- Malo - Nov 2010





11 commentaires:

  1. Fabulous, Pauliina! Love that background!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I love that beach background! When you said it was a photograph, I had to go look again - it looked like a painting to me!!! Very very wonderful picture!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. this is fabulous Pauliina!! what a great sene!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Both clever and beautiful, Paulina. Lovely!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Thank you for your comment and kind words. The idea is that free the truth. 15. 10 is a day lost a child in Poland .......

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Oh wow this is really lovely.
    Awesome.

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. Adorable! I love how you've given us both original images and the bucket of fish is perfect!!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. I love the softness of your background Paulina !
    I wonder if you used a texture to it ?
    A beautiful scene !

    RépondreSupprimer

Thank's for your visit! A comment is always appreciated...